Recover From Narcissistic Abuse
Go From Victim to Victory
I help women recover from narcissistic abuse.
If you've experienced this, you're likely...
Recognize yourself in this list? If so, you are a "Gentle Soul."
Narcissists look for Gentle Souls to pair up with. Gentle souls are innocent, making them easy targets. The narcissist works to break down and destroy their self-esteem.
How do you know you are in such a relationship? Here are a few clues:
- Your self-esteem erodes over time.
- You start doubting your own perceptions.
- You find yourself separated from other close relationships.
- You depend more and more on him.
- You are afraid to upset him, so you give in to keep the peace.
Worst of all, you keep thinking he will change.
Hint: he won't.
If you're ready to move on, it can be difficult. But you can do it. And it helps if you get experienced support. Having married a narcissist for 27 years, I understand. And having recovered, I know how to support you in the process.
Every experience is different. That means I tailor our work together for your unique situation.
To learn more about how you can recover from narcissistic abuse, let's talk. Apply for a FREE "Victim to Victory" Strategy Session.
We'll spend 60 minutes exploring what you can do to move forward. You will get practical suggestions you can put in place immediately. During that time we'll:
- Create a crystal clear vision for your life after the narcissist.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be holding you back.
- You’ll leave this session renewed, re-energized and inspired for your new life.